Sunday, November 11, 2007

Congratulations!

The girls are finally in bed. It has been a hectic weekend. My GS troop went camping Friday night and while only 19 of the 23 girls were able to make it, I was pretty frazzled when I returned home last night. I have to send out big thank-you's to my assistant leaders, Mrs. Laura and Mrs. Susan and the parent volunteers Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Kathy. With out them by my side, I would probably be posting without a single hair on my head-lol! Kidding aside, I think it went pretty well. It was our first camping trip with only our troop so it definitely was a learning experience. The girls are young enough to still think the everyday chores such as preparing food and cleaning up afterwards is still a treat.

I actually was able to start on a card this evening and have some UTEP items "cooking" in the freezer so I thought I would take this time to randomly select...... Number 20- Melissa at
What Do You (Th)Ink? Melissa said her favorite Christmas embellishment is....
" My favorite Christmas embellishment is anything with sparkle - glitter, rhinestones, anything to shine!" I am so.... right there with you, Melissa! If you would, please e-mail me your postal address and I'll get your goodies to you! It was so much fun reading everyones' contribution to this post. I don't know when I've ever personally felt so much Christmas spirit this early! Here' s hoping I don't fizzle out too soon. I love this season and ALL it stands for! I do have several cards to share and hope to have some posted by tomorrow. So... It's ALWAYS a Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Congrats to the winner!
:-)