Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Still Here....

Just letting you know that I am still here. Rachel has been sick this week so she has been home from preschool. It takes a lot to slow Miss Rachel down. Even when she is feeling poorly, she keeps us all on our toes. Did you know that 1 upright canister vacuum cleaner bag holds 5 lbs of flour, so for 10 lbs of flour you need 2 bags- don't ask? Other than teaching Mary Elizabeth in the mornings, I haven't been able to get too much accomplished. I am getting ready to attend a weekend stamp get-a-way this weekend! I hope to complete a few SWAPS- 2 ATCs and 1 card. The initial design on those is complete so I don't have to carry my entire stamp room with me. Along with a couple of other projects that I have in mind, I should be plenty busy. Time like this is so precious it is important to me to be organized before I go so I can take full advantage of "me" time. Remember it's ALWAYS A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

5 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Concerning the flour: "Oh my!" Have fun on your get away.

Rose Ann said...

Have a fabulous time! You deserve it!! ;)

Bec said...

Hi there... So where will you be going for you scrap get-away? The only reason I'm asking is becuase I will be going on one in July. Have a wonderful time, and show us your projects when you get back.

CAKVD said...

LOL!!! Thanks for the tips on the flour!! Hope Rachel feels better soon!
Cheryl

Nancy Grant said...

Oh no....I hope I never have to use that vacuum info. YIKES! God bless you.

Just wanted to let you know that I am taking Julie E's class. I would of never took it if it weren't for you.

Thanks!
~Nancy