Friday, May 16, 2008

A Inkadinkado Challenge

Just peaking in for a moment to say that my "little head cold" turned into something viral of more substantial proportions! I've finally turned the bend and am feeling much better although my usual energy is just not there. I had a wonderful mail day today receiving my order from Jacksonbelle Embellishments containing all brand new Prima products- papers, ribbon, tapes, stamps, embellishments and of course, beautiful flowers! Certainly enough to bring me off my death bed and make a card. So tonight after getting the girls to bed, I stamped my image and colored it with my Copic markers in colors that will go so awesomely with my new pattern paper when daughter #1 comes out of her room- SICK. It's now a few hours later and I think/hope I have her settled in for the night but my card will definitely have to wait until tomorrow! Until then, I want to make sure that you gals know about the Inkadinkado Challenge that Mrs. Lindsey is sponsoring through Jacksonbelle Embellishments! Hmmm, maybe it should have been called a "contest" because this challenge includes a PRIZE!! Be sure to check out the details at SCS. It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better, Beth...and hope your little ones get well soon. Looking forward to seeing the card made from your happy mail:) Take care; Tinla