Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A White Christmas in Alabama?????

Crazy talk, I know! But not to fret, everyone attending my Winter Wonderland classes in Alabama will learn 4 different techniques to add a bit of "faux snow" to their holiday cards and projects! Just wanted to share a little sneak peek of the one of the cards we will be making in this class. With my 2 daughters, all images "little girl" of course, appeal to me so I had to use the adorable A Muse image Girl with sled! Too cute! The Slate color colored notecards remind me of a warm gray flannel and I thought the red petite gingham paper and swiss red stitched grosgrain were awesome accents. The silver holly embelli is hand made with quickutz and double sided adhesive chipboard (also, by quickutz.) I added some MS silver glitter and red Twinkle stickers and had coordinating bling from supplies already at hand (love when a plan comes together)! Sending out a wave to Cheryl who reminded me that I had neglected my little blog lately! It's ALWAYS a Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

1 comment:

Laura said...

How adorable! Love how you got me in the xmas card making spirit!