Sunday, March 27, 2011

Please Join Me For...

An Introductory Gala For A Muse Studio


Thursday, March 31, 2011 • 10am-12 or 7-9pm

Hosted by Beth Thomas

256-679-5435

Bishop Farm Subdivision Club House

183 Fowlks Trace

Huntsville, AL 35806

I am so excited to share with you the 2011 A Muse Studio catalog! Please join me for free make-n-take, door prizes, specials, and refreshments as we explore a complete creative solution in the special A Muse style- with a new twist! Can't make it, please contact me and we can book a date for me to share A Muse Studio with you and your friends

2 comments:

TaniaM said...

Thanks, Beth for a great event! It was a pleasure to meet you. Looking forward to more fun with A Muse Studio :-)
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed this, Beth. I would have loved to have been there...