Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jacksonbelle Tuesday


Here is the card that I made for the Jacksonbelle Embellishment DT Tuesday Challenge. I made this card last night and then with the chaos of the day, totally forgot to post it!!! So now, in the darkness, I am unable to get a good photo so I apologize for that right away. I will try to get a better photo up in the a.m.! Today's challenge was to make a card using 4 layers or less. Definitely good practice and a lot of fun to make! I will be back with the deets after I get the kids to bed. Until then, be sure to check out the awesome inspiration of the rest of the DT:

Wishing you fun Times and inky fingers! Take care!


5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! Love all the CB details!

Anonymous said...

Awww...this is so cute, Beth! I love that little row of dots across the top!

jenstamps said...

This is adorable!!! I am a BIG Cinderella collector so that image is too cute!!!

Broni said...

How darling! I love that "Cinderalla" carriage and the embossed dots are way cool!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Beth! I love the images, and your embossing!! Great card!!