Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jacksonbelle Tuesday & A Design Team Call!!!

Whohoo! Yes, you read that right! This is not just any ole Jacksonbelle Tuesday! Today Lindsey is announcing a search for 5 new Design Team members! Believe me, if you are interested in becoming a designer this is a great team! With the Yahoo group, I have come to know some really awesome gals that encourage, support and make you laugh sometimes all at once! Be sure to check out the details at the
Jacksonbelle Embellishments Store Blog.

So on to the challenge which was to incorporate a Christmas or a snowflake theme. I am working on Christmas cards right now so this was perfect for me! We would love to have you play along and link you card to a comment on this blog so I can see your awesome Christmas creations!
For some super inspiring ideas, be sure to check out the blogs of the following DT members:

I have a ton of things to catch up on this morning so I will just leave you with the card deets.
All stamps are Inkadinkado (bird ornament, sentiment, holly flourish); PP is Basic Gray Wassail; ribbon is May Arts- all from Jacksonbelle Embellishments. The scallop and tag were cut with Nestabilities dies; Ink is SU Always Artichoke and Versamark; Clear and Gold EP are Ranger; CS-Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, & Mellow Moss; pearls are from Ellen Hutson. Wishing you fun Times and inky fingers! Take care!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Beth!! I love the paper you used.

Kisa Peters said...

OH this is great! I just LOVE the frame for that cute little bird! LOve the nestie label too! Darling card!

Rachel Hope said...

Very pretty! Christmasy and fun!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Beth!! I love your scalloped window and pretty papers!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card this is! I love the layout!!

Broni said...

Oh, oh, oh! I LOVE that paper and I LOVE how you framed the adorable bird (my favorite this Christmas!)!!

jenstamps said...

How cute is that image!

Unknown said...

Wow Beth, what a great layout! I love how the little birdie is showcased ~ too cute!

Lila H said...

Very nice!! I just love this little Inkadinkado bird!!! you've framed him/her perfectly!

Unknown said...

Awwww, that is soooo cute Beth! I love the colors and layout! Very nice job!

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome x 1000...loving the Wassail!

Bethany Paull said...

THis is beautiful Beth! Love the gold highlights, esp the 'thread' for hanging.

Anonymous said...

Tag, you're it. Check out my blog and then play along. :]

<3 ya!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a super cute card! that ribbon is marvy!!!