Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Krafty Little Peek

How cute is THIS little gumball machine!!!!! I apologize for the poor lighting of the photo. Our days have been cloud and rain filled (not complaining since we've been at a drought level all summer) and I have needed to use artificial lighting for my pics. Some cards do okay with my set up and others do not! This is a "not." In the center of all the juicy round gumballs is a little heart that I enhanced with a heart shaped Twinkle sticker (love those little goodies)! The background in a kraft card stamped randomly with Tiny Heart in Memento Ladybug. I really like how this color combo came together!

Today is filled with super exciting news. First, did you check out this week's Featured Stamper on SCS? It is no other than Her Royal Rubberness, the fa-bu-lous Julie Ebersole!!! If you would like a refreshing stamping experience, then you will definitely want to CASE something from this awesome lady's gallery! Next, I was so excited to find out that Rhonda Maynard was the Guest Designer on A Muse News! Not only is she a super sweet and pretty gal but her cards are gorgeous and oh so inspiring. Be sure to stop by, check out her talent, and leave a comment for a prize drawing. I have one other piece of excitement to share BUT I'm going to save it for it's own post a little this evening. I'll leave you with a bit of a tease- it is super sparkly and can ONLY be found at Jacksonbelle Embellishments! Wishing you fun Times and inky fingers. Take care!

Stamps: gumball machine, hvd ma, tiny heart; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Ladybug; paper- SU kraft, swiss red, chiffon pink; supplies- french roast stitched ribbon, treading water punch, MU heart and scalloped heart punches, Copic markers, twinkle sticker

7 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is just darling, Beth!! I love that adorable image and your bit of bling. (I clicked on the picture for a better view, and it looks great that way!)

jenstamps said...

This is adorable! I just love the gumball machine!

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest! I love it!!

Dawn said...

Love the gumball machine in that heart punch!

Glenda J said...

Great job Beth. Terrific layout and colours.

Tracy said...

Ahhhh! I haven't seen this image yet. You're right it's TOO TOO cute.

Laura said...

Love the card. The gumball machine is one of my favorite new releases.