Sunday, May 24, 2009

Amuse bouche

Hi, All! Yes, I am still here. I want bore you with the details of my chaotic life that has taken me away from my little piece of blogdom but I will mention that for 12, yes 12, horrid days I was without computer. To make it worse, because of this techno tragedy, I was unable to order my Summer release from A Muse in time to participate with the first of Amuse bouche! You definitely want to check out the blogs from the A Muse Creative Team 'cause these little peaks are smokin'! I'm hoping to get my goodies in time to play towards the end but with the Memorial Day long weekend, I'm not sure if my package will arrive in time! I do have a few things that I can share soon so be sure to check back in the next couple of days! Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Memorial Day weekend and hoping you have a chance to get your fingers inky! Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ickiness! no computer for twelve days...so not fair!!! I hope life calms down a little for you! Missing you guys and sending lots of love your way!!!

<3 B

kathy wittlock said...

Beth,
Call me when you get a chance and lets plan fall program , as I have yet to get "WITH it" saw the girls in Gurley last week!