Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Party Like It's A Muse Release Day

How fun is this image! Having pre-teen daughter and a younger daughter who likes Hannah Montana, I wall thrilled to see Rockin' Girl with this Back-to-school release! I have tons of different ideas for this rocker and I'm sure the rest of the Muses have awesome samples for their a muse-bouche today. For this possible party invitation, I used a glue pad and some fushia glitter to create the background with Tin plate. It reminded me of a state background. The rocker is "glittered-up" with Stickles and a bit of Glossy Accents (for a time saver, the Glossy Accents could be replaced with a Clear Spica pen.) The finishing touch, the new sentiment "party like a rockstar" with a star twinkle sticker to accent the exclamation point. Truly a simple, fun card! Be sure to check out you lss to purchase these, as well as, all of the other new BTS & Mandy's World stamps. Don't have a lss that carries A Muse- well, ask them "why not" or check out the A Muse website. It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

9 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is fabulous Beth!! All of the sparkle is just awesome! And what a fun idea for a party invitation!!

Dawn said...

Nice job, Beth! Love your sparkly card!

Anonymous said...

Oooo.... I love how blinged out this card is! Very fun :)

Anonymous said...

love the glitter and shine!

smiln60 said...

This is WONDERFUL!!!! I love the bling, the shine the sparkle, it's my kind of card. Whata wonderful idea, but that is what you do best!
Love ya girl!

Julia said...

Fabulous card! Can't go wrong wit rockstars and sparkles!

Anonymous said...

bahahahaha. I love love love this card!! :] I miss your sweet face! :]

<3 B

Laura said...

Love the rocker girl and everything pink! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh man. oh man. oh man. I can't wait to see your latest creations.

P.S. Roll Tide. :) (I'm glad Tennessee won their game too. Hooray for the SEC.)