Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Roses

The Everything's Rosy release could not have been more timely.  These beautiful blooms have been perfect for Mother's Day designs.  I'm not sure when a stamp release has given me such creative satisfaction.  Not only are they so very pretty and oh, so versatile but the quality is such that I'm stamping perfect images time and time again.  Let's hear for deeply etched red rubber!   I made this particular card for my daughter to send her grandmother.  I started by stamping off Wild Rose Branch with Memento Cottage Ivy ink onto Poison Ivy shimmer cardstock.  Next, I added Wild Rose using Grape Jelly Memento Ink.  One of the rose centers was cut out for interest and placed on with a foam adhesive and then a bit of yellow glitter was added to the center of each rose with a Sakura Quickie Glue pen.  The Happy Mother's Day script sentiment was cut out with a Nestability and attached with some very old SU ribbon (knew I had a reason to save that.)  The panel was then adhered to a Blackberry Shimmer Couture card.  This truly came together in less than 30 minutes!  Be sure to check out the Everything's Rosy release now available for purchase on the A Muse website!  It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time!  Take care!

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

So soft and pretty Beth. Great colours.