Sunday, April 3, 2011

Now Open...

My very own A Muse Creative Consultant website opened officially on Friday, April 1st.  By visiting


A Muse Studio fans can shop for all the wonderful goodies in the catalog 24/7 AND your order will come directly to you!  Planning to place a big order?  Well, if your order is $150.00 or more then please contact me at beththomas@knology.net .  This way, if I place your order for you, you can get hostess credit with free and discounted products as discribed in our Hostess Program. (click on my webstore >"host a party" (top right hand quarter.)  The webstores are one of the many things that has me head-over-heals with A Muse Studio!  It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time!  Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe all the concepts you have introduced on your post.
They are really convincing and can certainly work.
Still, the posts are very quick for beginners.
May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent
time? Thank you for the post.

Also visit my weblog - Rolladen

Clipping Path Service said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.