Monday, November 3, 2008

Two Scoops of Fun

Wahoo! Can you believe that it is November already? With all the wonderful things that are associated with the years end, I am excited to announce that pre-sale orders are being taken for the delightful stamps of Two Scoops Rice Designs, as well! If you haven't checked out these adorable stamps you are truly missing the cherry on the top of your sundae. Just click on the above logo and it will take you right to the blog/site to pre-order yours today. Design Team members will be getting their sets soon, so be sure to check back for some samples.

Things have been beyond crazy around here! My youngest DD missed preschool all last week due to bronchitis and asthma- antibiotics, steroids, breathing treatments- the whole shebang. Then hubby came down with it (guess who was tougher through the ordeal- teeheehee.) My oldest daughter changed her mind about her Halloween costume at the last minute and so I was sewing a Little Red Ridinghood costume on Thursday night and Halloween Day- BTW other than cards, I had never sewn. It was an interesting experience. Youngest DD had her final soccer game on Saturday morning and then I started coming down with the crud. I'm feeling better, as far as, that goes but had to have an epidural for my back today (still kinda loopy from the meds.) I think Little Red Ridinghood and our last SU Stamp Camp did me in as far as that goes. I have several DT assignments due this week (can't wait to show them to you) and get ready for my trip to Seattle to meet all the awesome ladies from A Muse! Whew! Except for being sick, I LOVE it all! Wishing you fun Times and inky fingers! Take care!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! That wears me out just reading it. I'm sorry you have all been sick. It sounds like you have a lot to deal with right now. Hope you are all on the mend soon. I'll say a prayer for you and look forward to seeing your eye candy. Take care!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

It wears me out too. I hope you are doing well and have plenty of support near you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Hugs,
~nance