Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pick of the Patch

Hello! Hello! Just taking a quick minute to poke my head in and share another card from my first A Muse class. Rachel has been sick this week with respiratory gunk and keeping us busy with breathing treatments. I'm also in the process of making Mary Elizabeth a Little Red Ridinghood Halloween costume so not much time to stamp this week. I have a growing list of "got to do's" which include some peaks at the AWESOME new releases from Artful Inkables of 5, yes, 5 brand new sets. Once again, Kristin has her outdone herself with these beautiful stamps!

So... if I don't get a chance to blog before the weekend I want to wish everyone a fun and SAFE Halloween! Wishing you fun Times and inky fingers! Take care!

Card deets: All stamped images, notecards, and ribbon by A Muse.
Other: Marvy Uchida punches, Copics, Stardust Stickles, Zig white paint pen, fine tip black pen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is super cute! I love it!

Dawn said...

Glad I found you, finally! Great card!

smiln60 said...

I never see you lately. So sorry little Rachel is sick, I know you will take good care of her.
Your work, as always, is just amazing!!
Rachel

jenstamps said...

Super cute!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is super cute!! I hope Rachel is feeling better soon!! Hugs!!