Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Some Bunny Loves You

This week SCS is recognizing National Breast Cancer Awareness month by incorporating pink in all of the challenges. Yesterday's color challenge was too good to pass up- Pirouette Pink, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip. I did not have Pirouette Pink but I thought this cute PP from Imaginisce Fairest of Them All collection certainly fit the bill. Also, since I was running short on Kiwi Kiss, I exchanged it for Old Olive. I had not stamped with this cute little thumping bunny image from Artful Inkables Deer Friends yet and thought it would be perfect for the soft colors. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and then blended with Gamsol. I feel the softer look of the pencils works well with these cute forest creatures. See the largest flower in the cluster? Well, the center was made using lace from Fancy Pants Designs. Fun stuff! Wishing you fun Times and inky fingers! Take care!



Card deets:
Stamps: Artful Inkables- Deer Friend
Paper: Old Olive, white CS, PP- Imaginisce Fairest of Them All
Ink: Memento Creamy Cocoa, Ranger Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Imaginisce brads, Fancy Pants lace & velvet ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI Your samples in the store are gorgeous. It makes me want to take your class. I'm thinking about taking your next one. :]

Thanks!

<3 Becky

~Telah said...

Love your work!! Found you off the A Muse site and saw that we are close to one another! I live in Grant (Marshall Co.) and am in Huntsville quite often. Nice to "meet" you!

Allison Rankin said...

Just adorable...that velvet ribbon and those primas just make this lush!

Anonymous said...

Oh!!!He is so cute! He looks like he's had a little booboo...and I want to kiss it and make it better! What a wonderful "Get Well" card it could be. Lovely as usual!

Bethany Paull said...

This is so pretty! I just love the scallops to the bottom layer.

Kristin said...

Beth, this is just darling. Love how you used the little rabbit!! TFS!

Rose Ann said...

What an adorable bunny card!! I love it, Beth!!

smiln60 said...

This is just too pretty for words. I said how cute out loud, the cat thinks I'm weird...
Anyway, the bunny is so cute and adorable, I just want to give it a hug. You continue to amaze me with your creative ideas.