Thursday, December 31, 2009

Come with me, my love...

to the sea, the "Sea of Love!" I want to tell you.... how much.... I love you........ AND how much you are going to LOVE the latest release from A Muse- yes!- SEA OF LOVE! First, a huge wish for a Blessed New Year to All! and what better way to ring in 2010 than with the first amuse bouche of the new decade. I am totally enamored with the images of this latest release. The marine life theme lends to fun, whimsical creative goodness! We are kicking off our sneak peaks with Valentines for kids. Since my daughters both love to receive cards that "do something" I decided it was a perfect time to bring out the hair gel and pair it up with this adorable Jellyfish image for an undersea, bubbly effect! You can find an awesome Gel Card tutorial on SCS, I simply modified the measurements a bit to fit the A Muse Robin's Egg 4-bar note cards. The sentiment bubbles are Chiffon pink. Be sure to check out A Muse News, as well as, The Lounge for links to more a muse bouche fun! It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

A Muse supplies: stamps- Jellyfish, Stuck on you notecards: Robin's Egg, Pink Chiffon

11 comments:

Krystie Lee said...

Great idea, adorable!

Jenn said...

Beth this card is adorable! Love the little jellyfish!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say "hi"! Hopefully I can find the time to keep posting. I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!!!

Michellem said...

YOWZA! What an awesome card! Love the gel - and the circles carry the theme perfectly! Great job!

Glenda J said...

So creative Beth! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Love the gel idea! So adorable!

jenn shurkus said...

such a fun idea beth!!!

Heather said...

What a fun technique to use with the jellies!!!

It's been ages since I've played with the gel idea! (Used to keep a bottle in my craft room - no joke!)

Unknown said...

so sweet love the pink bubbles:)

Jennie M said...

This is darling!!

sherry czarnecki said...

pure genious of course!

Jill Grace said...

Dang girl, this card took you some time! I bet someone special will be getting it :) It's adorable!