Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Think Simple...

Christmas is only 16 days away (this blogger takes a minute for a small moment of panic) and although I have been steadily plodding along in my preparation, I still feel that I have far to go! In the past, I am ashamed to say, that Christmas cards were often neglected because I simply did not have time to make them. BUT that was before I embraced the whole "Think Simple Think A Muse" creative mentality. Now "simple" does not mean "easy." Often it takes me quite a while to come up with my "simple" designs because I am uber picky about details. What IS wonderful about "simple" is the ability to reproduce those designs quickly and in mass! I taught this snowflake design this past July during A Muse a palooza at Once Upon a Scrapbook- it was a huge hit and has many "favorites" on mine- favorite color combo, glitter, ribbon, A Muse note cards, A Muse Twinkle stickers, Simple Stick powder.... and best of all, takes just a few minutes to reproduce! So it's not to late to get started on those Christmas cards- just "Think Simple, Think A Muse!" And since you are going to be saving so much time on your Christmas card prep- you'll have plenty of time to head over to the A Muse News blog to see all the beautiful Christmas goodies the A Muse Creative Team has to share with you! It's ALWAYs a Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

Supplies- stamps- Floral snowflake, winter wishes hand; note card- sky blue band; sheer swiss red ribbon; simple stick powder, clear twinkle stickers. Non- A Muse supplies Colorbox pigment ink in Robin's egg, crystal glitter

9 comments:

Tisha said...

I love this card, Beth! Simply elegant!

cheiron said...

Simple and gorgeous! Love it.

Jessica said...

Great idea!

jill Grace said...

STUNNING!!!
Love this :)

Jennie M said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love it!

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo beautiful, Beth...and I just LOVE the color combination!!

Laura said...

Love the card and the sparkle!

Glenda said...

Beautiful Beth! Great colour combo and simply fantastic!

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty...love the pop of red!