Friday, April 2, 2010

Build-a-Bear Birthday

Happy birthday, Madison! I made this card for my best friend's daughter's birthday party last Sunday. Today is the actual birthday so I just wanted to send a quick shout out to her. The party was at Build-a-Bear and, as always, Rachel has a great time! We have had so many Build-a-Bear events that when I saw this set in the SU mini catalog I knew I had to get it! I colored the cute little girl bear with Copic markers and cut her and her A Muse Sage mat with Nestabilities. The background paper is Doodlebug, as well, as the cute brads. The Vintage frame punch is McGill and the Cupcake punch is Martha Stewart. I finished it off with some May Arts ribbon and Stardust Stickles. I was so excited that the A Muse sentiment went well with the confectionery theme of the card! Hope everyone has a super weekend. It's ALWAYS a Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

I am a party planning fanatic but this year I have to settle for a build-a-bear party for my almost 3 year old girl-boy twins due to lack of time. I want the invite to be special and cute. Any chance you could make me 8-10 of these and I will pay you? SOOOOO cute.