Monday, May 28, 2007

And the winner is....

Okay, ladies! When I said that I would announce the winner of my blog candy at 9 am CT on May 28th, I forgot that I would be working until 3 am that morning. I plan to be sound asleep when good ole 9 am roles around. So, as soon as I got home and changed from my scrubs into my pj's, I decided to tally up the results and draw for the winner. I hope this does not upset anyone. Usually, I am quite the stickler for details but I didn't think it would be fair to make everyone wait until I awoke- hubby is home due to the Memorial Day holiday and I plan on taking full advantage and catch some zzzzzz. Anyway, the blog candy goes to

Julee Tillman aka Shadowcatcher. Julee's answer to the time capsule question was:
"In my stamping time capsule would be Stardust gel pens. I just love the shimmer they give and they seem to add something to my cards that wasn't there before." I agree, Julee, I so love mine! You can see Julee's beautiful creations at Poetic Artistry . Julee, if you would please e-mail me your address so I can forward this yummy ribbon and bling to you. Thanks to each of you who have been kind enough to stop by my blog this month. I treasure each and every comment.

The words are running together and I'm making major typos so that means time for sleep. Have blessed Memorial Day! Take care!

No comments: