Saturday, January 2, 2010

As coincidence might have it, I did not order any of the stamps for today's amuse-bouche. I have 2 or more from other days just none listed for a "general greetings with a sea/ocean theme" card today. After checking out all of the other Creative Team members that are participating today, all I can say is "WOW!"- you definitely don't want to miss any of them! So be sure to check out A Muse News and the Lounge to see some truly incredible creativity!

Also, for all A Muse addicts in the northeast Alabama area, be sure to check out my class blog for descriptions and dates of my January classes! We will definitely be using the latest A Muse release in these classes!

So I'll be back with Day 4 and 5 of Amuse-bouche! Hope to see you then! It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

No comments: