Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Warm Blast from the Past...

With the Artic Blast that has besot most of the country, I decided I wanted to warm things on my blog up a bit by featuring a few past projects that had a warm or tropical theme! SCS was the easiest way to go through my past designs so I spent a bit of time perusing my gallery. I found it very interesting to see how my crafting had evolved over time. It seems I went from simple designs to much more elaborate designs (probably due to the fact that I had acquired more tools and supplies to use. as I blush) and now back to more simple but more sound designs. The A Muse key phrase is "Think Simple, Think A Muse" but I think people often get the words "simple" and "easy" mixed up. Simple is not synonymous with easy by any means and often my simple designs have much more of a thought process behind them than past more elaborate ones. That being said, this little tropical project went to my daughter's favorite preschool teacher for her birthday. The teacher absolutely loved this little tin set which I filled with coconut macaroons in keeping with the theme. The stamp set is from Artful Inkables and you can find the rest of the deets at THIS blog entry. Hoping everyone is staying warm and sending prayers out to those whose circumstances make this difficult! It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Warm and tropical thoughts are very good at this time. So cold and snowy here!!

I love your fantastic gift, Beth!!