Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jacksonbelle Boosday


Today is the 4th and final sketch for the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Inkadinkado Contest. For all the specifics, check out the JBE Blog. Before I get to any details about today's sketch, I have some incredibly wonderful news. Lindsey's little boy, Austin, was able to be removed from the ventilator yesterday! He remains on a small dose of nasal oxygen but they feel that if things keep going as is, he will be out of PICU in a couple of days, then home from the hospital a few days after that! Truly the power of prayers is amazing!
So here is today's sketch. Be sure to take a look at the wonderful cards from the rest of the design team.

Remember to use JBE021 in the keywords if you upload to SCS AND be sure to e-mail ALL of your beautiful cards to Lynda Benden, lynda.benden@gmail.com, to assure entry into the contest!

Now for some more exciting news! Today is Release Day for Artful Inkables Stamps! Now, obviously I love AI stamps but with this release, Kristin ,the owner/designer, has completely ROCKED!!!! Can you say beautiful leaves, the most awesome butterfly EVAH, and the absolute cutie patootiest critters! Here is a look at the awesome images for these 4 sets:



The Design Team has divided up the peeks for these awesome new sets so today be sure to check out these blogs today:
Kristin
Julia- please check later this evening
Terri

And what rocks even better than new stamps? What about new stamps at a discount! Besides the everyday offer of free shipping for U.S and Canadian orders over 40.00, Kristin has given each DT member a discount code to share with the readers of our blogs. So I can actually share the love with you awesome folks! You will find this reminder in the column on your right for the remainder of my DT stint:

Be sure to check back tomorrow for some more samples from these terrific new sets! Wishing you fun TIMEs and inky fingers! Take care!

11 comments:

Jenn Muraoka said...

Wonderful job. I love those arms coming out from the sides. Boo-hwaaaa! I'm shaking in my boots it's so scary-cute! Love it!!! BTW, glad to hear the little guy is doing better. Children are so resilient!

Lynda Benden said...

Your card today, cracked me up!!! I saw it in the SCS gallery and was laughing!!! Those arms remind me of Mikey, the green, one eyed monster!!! Great job Beth, very creative!

Cheryl KVD said...

Awesome card - those arms are so spooky! Love how original it is! Yes, we are still on for going to AL in October! I'll email you with the details soon!!
Cheryl

Amber Hight said...

CUTE card today girl! I love the little arms coming out of the side, so fun!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Beth!
This is the cutest card it made me giggle! I love your work :)

xo
Suzy

Julia Aston said...

How fun are those spooky arms Beth!! what a great halloween card!

Allison Rankin said...

How fun...love those hands reaching over the card!

Bethany Paull said...

Such a great, creative and unusual card. And I love those new AI stamps. Very pretty.

Rose Ann said...

What a cute and creative card, girl!! I love it!! Awesome news about Lindsey's boy too!!

The new AI sets look awesome!! Thanks for the code!!

Kisa Peters said...

Ohhh! I love the monster hands! SOoo cute!

Broni said...

I have no idea how I missed seeing your card, Beth! I LOVE it! The arms are just so funny and clever!