Thursday, September 18, 2008

Your such a Deer...

How completely cute is this little deer image by A Muse? Deer and fawn seem to becoming more popular with the paper crafting crowd and it pleases me much! I love any fun, whimsical little forest creature or fauna so there are right up my creative ally! Another thing that I {{{heart}}} about A Muse images are the darling, funny and yes, sometimes punny sentiments that are available to go with the whimsical images!

Okay, now for a confession. As anyone would know, I adore making cards! All types of cards. I have quite a supply of handmade cards on hand, as I am sure many of you do! This is NO big secret! Well, guess what? I am horrible at remembering exact birthday dates and am forever forgetting dear friends special days. Now granted, once I remember it, a card is on it's way but of course, late! I was at my lss, Once Upon a Scrapbook last weekend and I found this cute little 4" Chipboard Mini Book by Jenni Bowlin. It is as a popular label shape and the cute little pages inside look like little pieces of notebook paper. My stamping buddies are all getting together on the 4th of October so I plan to take this and give each one a sheet of the paper for their vital information- including birthday! The ring binders will open so that I can, then re arrangement them chronologically by date and hang my cute little book right above my work desk! I so hope this will help! Image, sentiment, PP, and ribbon all by A Muse. Brown brackets are chocolate chip CS punched with the SU round tab punch and Stampin' Dimensionals are used to pop the image and "deer."

A quick note, Lindsey Botkin of Jacksonbelle Embellishments, youngest son was taken to the hospital in respiratory distress. While there is some improvement today, he does remain sedated on the ventilator. It does look like everything is going to be alright but it certainly does not make things easier on this little fella and the rest of the Botkin family. If you would, please, join me and the rest of the DT in sending good thoughts and prayers their way.

Wishing you fun TIME and inky fingers! Take care!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

What a great idea Beth! I love the shape of this book. Is it something I could find at Jacksonbelle? =)

Julia Aston said...

What a fun book and great idea Beth! love all the ribbons and that sweet deer!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation Beth! Love the image and your color palette!

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your book, Beth!! Adorable image, and fabulous design!!

I hadn't heard about Lindsey's boy, but will keep him and the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Jenn Muraoka said...

This is wonderful Beth. BTW, do we share the same brain or what!? I'm also terrible at remembering birthdays, and anything for that matter. I love the stamp and I love your pretty mini book, it's adorable! Hugs, jenn. I'll be sure to think good thoughts for the little guy! =)