Monday, September 22, 2008

My Girls....

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside
I've got the month of May
Well, I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way
My girl(s), my girl(s), my girl(s)
Talkin bout my girl(s) my girl(s)!
Sorry for the corny minute but that keeps going through my head each time I look at this project! I had several pictures of my daughters that I thought the expressions on their faces were so cute but the rest of the the photo really lacked- A LOT! So I decided to take those sweet little faces and crop them out of the photo with punches to make this little altered mint tin by Bare Essentials. Inside I made a small accordion album (I plan on posting a tutorial for this later on in the week) which I decorated with cute, little A Muse images that were perfect for this size project! Since I love they way A Muse note cards and ribbons go with their images, I used those for the PP to decorate the mini album. I'm in the process of working on a slideshow (just when I thought I had it figured out, Picasa changes things on me) but if you would like to take a close up view on the individual pages please feel free to click on them! I'll be back tomorrow the final of 4 sketches for the Jacksonbelle Embellishment Inka contest, then Wednesday it will be time for the Artful Inkables challenge AND stay tuned Thursday and Friday for some AI Peeks!!! Kristin has totally blown me away with this new release! Wishing you fun TIME and inky fingers! Take care!


10 comments:

Broni said...

This is a wonderful project, Beth! I love the colors and the adorable little faces!!!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what a great project Beth! love your decorations on this fun tin and all the strung together pics inside!

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Beth! What a great idea!

Rose Ann said...

What a super fantabulous album!! I love the sweet pictures and all of the wonderful images!

Allison Rankin said...

What a great idea for a mini-book...love the colors you used!

Bethany Paull said...

This is such a great idea. No reason to waste those 'lacking' photos. And it's beautiful.

Jenn Muraoka said...

Beautiful Beth! So much work went into the mini! love it. And thanks, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head!

Elena said...

This is adorable! Very nice project! I love the papers and very sweet pictures!!!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

What a cute project! Love all the A Muse papers.:)