Monday, June 9, 2008

And the Winner Is....

Cricketpe!!!!!

Congratulations Lucky #6!!! If you would please e-mail me you postal details and I'll have that on it's way!

For some more awesome news, Lindsey has added a Clearance section to Jacksonbelle Embellishments!!!!!!
Be sure to click on the word "clearance" above for an opportunity on some awesome deals!


My JBE DT challenge card may be posted a bit late tomorrow. Apparently, I'm allergic to Ranch salad dressing. I don't like anything with a mayo base so I don't eat it but my DD, Rachel, loves it and I bought her some to dip her little carrots. Right where she gave me the sweetest kiss on the cheek, the whelps started. Before I knew it is was on my face, down my neck, into my scalp and my eye even began to swell a bit. Two Bedroll later I'm doing much better but it is definitely Nighty-Night for me! It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

No comments: