Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Way to Go Wednesday

I'm posting a bit late on my Wednesday post. DD #1 is visiting with her grandmother this week, so I've been able to give DD #2 my total attention and she is lovin' it!!! Today she chose to go to books-a-million (purchased a Diego book and a dinosaur egg- it should hatch by tomorrow after being submerged in h20 all night) and went to Marble-Slab for an ice cream. After we returned home she wanted to "snuggle on the couch and watch School House Rock dvd.) Well, needless to say we BOTH fell asleep! So I'm just stopping by for a quick post to give a shout out to some very deserving bloggers!

First, sending a big congratulations to Nancy Grant of Inkcicles. Not only is Nancy a super talented stamper, she has a well-rounded blog that shares many day-t0-day aspects of living in ALASKA! On top of this, she is just super sweet person! I am so excited for Nancy for being chosen as a Guest Designer for Clear Dollar Stamps this coming August! Be sure to treat yourself by checking out her beautiful designs!

Next, things are still rockin' for DT members over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments! This week I am so happy to announce the Elezebeth Neumann was called my Kim (the KIM, herself) from MFT and asked to be a part of a special assignment design team. Well, of course, she said "YES"- her blog entry for this event is super cute so be sure to give it a look see! I can't wait to see what "special assignments" those gals have to share with us!!!

Last, but certainly not least, a hearty "way-to-go" for Allison of Stampin' When I Can for being recognized by "blogs of note" from Blogger today. Not only does she make awesome creations, she certainly has a noteworthy blog and is definitely the "go to gal" for blogging information in the paper crafting world! Can't tell you how much help her blog has given me over the past year! Much appreciation and cheers coming your way, Allison!

Well, hubby just got home from work and brought supper- for some reason the "chef" didn't show up today! It's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh you are so sweet Beth!!! Thanks for thinking of me. You made my day!

Your day with your daughter is heartwarming.

Hugs,
~Nancy