Friday, June 20, 2008

A Super Good News Day!!!!


I had some of the most exciting news yesterday! Kristin, of Artful Inkables, e-mailed me to say that I had been chosen to be on the AI Design Team and would I accept the invitation! A very excited "YES!" was my answer. I am completely thrilled to have the opportunity to work with this amazing stamp company, Kristen, and the 4 other gals that make up this team:

Jennifer Maraoka
Julia Aston
Kim Teasdale
Christina Fischer

I have been looking at these talented ladies blogs and I am truly humbled to be included in their company! If you would like to read Kristen's announcement, you can find it here and better yet, if you would like to browse through her webstore try here. You will not be disappointed with the awesome hand drawn, rubber stamp images that are available! I can't wait to get my inky little fingers on the next new release this coming week! I will be a busy, happy gal! I will be back tomorrow for SWAPs Saturday. Until then, it's ALWAYs A Stampin' Good Time! Take care!




6 comments:

Dianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS
!!!!!

I am sooooo sooooo happy for you! You are an awesome stamper and card maker, and all around creative person, and I am very honored to call you my BFF! I can't wait to see all your new masterpieces. Kristen is a very lucky woman to have you on her team!
Di

Jill said...

Congratulations my friend!! What a well-deserved honor for you!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news, Beth!!! AI is lucky to have you!!

Tracy said...

Wooooo-Hooooooooooo!! You are on fire woman! I am so happy for you. Will you rub off some of your mojo with me?!? BIG HUGS to you girlfriend. You deserve it!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful, and so well-deserved! I am really happy for you.

austampers stampin room said...

CONGRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!