I received this from my up-line, Beckie, and thought is was pretty cute. #9 is a concern that I had never thought of before but should be seriously considered!!!!
10 Reasons to buy Stamps (SU demo wrote this author unknown)
1. It helps keep the economy going. It is our patriotic duty to support rubber farmers, lumber mills, rubber stamp retailers and catalog distributors ( addedum- not to mention UPS.)
2. It is less expensive and more fun that psychiatric care.
3. I'm participating in a contest- The one who dies with the most rubber stamps wins.
4. They keep without refrigeration, you don't have to cook them to enjoy them, you never have
to feed them, change them, wipe their noses or walk them.
5. Because I'm worth it.
6. When the Big Earthquake comes, all the rubber stamp shops might be swallowed into the
ground and never be seen again.
7. Stress from dealing with the Rubber Stamp Control Officer (DH) made me do it.
8. It's not immoral, illegal, or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul, and makes me
9. Buy rubber stamps now, before your husband retires and goes with you on all your
10. A stamp a day is all the rubber stamp shops of America ask.