Friday, June 8, 2007

Papertrey Ink. ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry, gals! It's been a little bit since my last entry but I had to have a small medical procedure and so I had to stay quite yesterday. Doing much better today but I'm not sure I'll be able to get a card together. I work this evening from 7pm-1am and I'm cutting paper today for our technique club tomorrow. Well, on to more exciting things. My mail carrier just rang my doorbell and guess what she had for me?!? My scalloped punches!!! I only pre-ordered them on June 1st and here it is 1 week later and they have arrived at my house! Believe you me, it is going to take all my will power to stay on task and not break these little guys in!!!! Since I don't have a card to upload, I thought I'd share a pic of the new additions to my scalloped punches. The Extra Jumbo heart seems so little compared to the others. As my 3-year-old Rachel would say "Itssocuteitslittle" yes all in one quick word. Well, better get back to task at hand. Don't forget to check out Beate's sketch challenge over at fresh & fun for this weekend. Hope I have time to play! Take care!

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Woohoo!! Look at those yummy new toys!! Can't wait to see what you create with 'em!!