Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge #6

Here is my interpretation from Beate's sketch challenge this past weekend. It did not picture very well but I actually liked the way it turned out in person. The ribbon is a rust color, not the funky orangey color that the pic shows. Having a great visit with family. I've been to several scrapbook and stamping stores and can't wait to get home and share with you all my finds!


Card recipe:

Stamps: Tres Jolie by Lizzi Anne, TT- stitches (can't remember name right now), EFF
Paper: Barely Banana, Naturals White, PP- Crate Paper
Ink: Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip
Supplies: scalloped circle punch, coluzzle, colored pencils w/ gamsol, ribbon, quickutz

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Wow! This card is STUNNING! I just love the way you cut around the flourishes to create a fun border. :)