Friday, June 1, 2007

Pocket Fun


Finally, after a night of drying, I'm able to finish my Ways to Use It challenge card. I'm not overly thrilled with it but I'm ready to move on. I'm hoping to receiving some new goodies today via snail mail or Mr. Brown so I'm ready to play! Yesterday's challenge was to use one of the retiring sets from SU and I chose Pocket Fun. Although not a new set to SU, it is a new set to me and a birthday gift from my dear friend, Chris, so this is one set that I am definitely keeping! The black and white ribbon is May Arts and one that I'm loving these days! I've purchased it at a lss, initially, then I ordered more- a bit more, from StarLit Studios. I may need to see about getting a whole spool for this one! Take care!


Pocket Fun Card Recipe

Stamps: Pocket Fun

Paper: Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Palette o Prints

Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Rose Red, More Mustard, Old Olive- I used the last 2 inks in place of So Saffron and Certainly Celery because they show up better on WW

Supplies: Earth Elements brads, May Arts ribbon, Ribbon Originals Sweet Shop, corner rounder, Stickles, Sakura clear Stardust pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun is this card? Love it. You know....this card would kinda work for the sketch challenge I am about to put up. Hugs and smiles

Jill said...

Very cute card! I'm loving the stickles even though they took a long time drying for you! :)