Friday, June 15, 2007

Wild About Baby



The time of our trip to Knoxville was chosen due to a baby shower for my neice. This is the card that I made the evening before we left. I got to play with 2 new items- Fun Flock and Onare dry embossing/paper piercing template both from Ellen Hutson store. Both were easy to use and brought about terrific results. I just wanted to make a quick entry so that I would have something to post while I'm "on the road." There are too way cool LSS, one in Knoxville and one in my sister's town of Brevard, NC (about 2 hours from Knoxville) that I can't wait to visit! Hopefully, I'll have an opportunity to share some great stories about those store. Until then... Take care!




Recipe for Wild About You card:
Stamps: Wild About You, Warm Words, TT- Girls We Love
Paper: Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Real Red, PP- Deja Views
Ink: Real Red, Barely Banana, Green Galore, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Punches, ribbon, Fun Flock


No comments: