Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Enabler in Town- Cybertown, That Is

Oh me, oh my! I'm in so... much trouble! On Friday, August 27th a new web store by the name of Flourishes began their Grand Opening and all I can say is WOW! One of my fav designers, Julia Stanton over at Belle Papier is on their Design Team so I knew I had to check 'em out. It was love at first site. Right now they have released 2 sets of clear stamps- Cake Decorating 101 and Flourished Words. Both are YUMMY! They are offering a super combo pack which includes both stamp sets, a 6 x 6 pad of the new BG Infuse and 2 coordinating ribbons. Ordinarily, the combo is 43.50 but from now until August 1st you get 15 % off (you do the math, but it's somewhere between 36- 37.00.) Of course, I was "saving" money when I bought the special- teeheehee! As for Customer Service, well when I placed my order during the wee hours of the 27th I goofed, but once Nancy received my e-mail, she answered me promptly and took care of MY mistake right away. That looks pretty darn positive to me. DH and Dad have headed over to what is probably going to be the first of many trips to Lowe's for our remodeling project. They took older DD with them and are going to purchase her a new bike on the way. Youngest DD is taking a nap to I think I'll sneak one in, also. Take care!

No comments: